COMMUNITY CO-OP WORKSHOP PRESENTERS – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TBA
Community Co-Op is a vibrant arts precinct at the Festival that welcomes all Festival attendees to get creative, participate and experience a wide range of activities on offer. Community Co-Op is open each day from 9am – 5pm.
Festival goers can drop in for half an hour to make a mark on our expansive and colourful mural boards, or stay for longer to contribute to a large ephemeral sculpture for the lantern parade, or join other creative folk to make a gorgeous art piece to take home in one of our free daily art experiences.
WORKSHOPS – (Fees are associated with this part of the program)
The Festival also offers structured workshops where participants can learn new skills from experienced artisans.
HOW IT WORKS
- Community Co-Op is located outside on a large grassy area near the main entry gate. The workshops are located inside that area in a marquee, fitted with trestle table and chairs.
- The Art workshop team of Festival volunteers manage the booking of workshops, take payments and facilities the running of the workshops.
- Workshop participants paid a fee to assist in covering costs. Please see the Festival ticket website for ticket presales.
- An adult must accompany children 12 and under.
- The Festival provides 15amp power, but any power equipment used must be tested and tagged by a qualified electrician.
- When workshop facilitators arrive, they are met by volunteers and directed to their workshop space. From there, present their fabulous workshop in a lively, welcoming and supportive manner!
Options to be part of the program as an Arts Facilitators are:
- As a volunteer - 8 hours workshop presentation, 2 hours setup/pack down. 4 hours admin on site and 6 hours preparing and resources gathering.
Art facilitators need to provide any materials and tools required for the workshop. NFF have a set cap on the cost per head for materials and NFF will only refund back to that amount.
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com or call 02 6262 4792