Stall Applications close on 30 September, submit your application today!
TIPS FOR COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION:
Click the Category you are in to get a link to an application form.
You must enter information in ALL boxes marked with an *indicating a required field.
On receipt of your completed application, the Festival will send you a confirmation email.
Returning applicant please use the link send to you via email.
- Australian Hand Crafted
- Body Services
- Coffee and Chai Stall
- Community Stall
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Food – Packaged
- Food – Snacks
- General Merchandise
Which Stall Category Am I?
Australian Hand Crafted – This is for the makers, artisans and 100% Australian Made. If you sell a mix of your own items and some imports, then you need to apply as General Merchandise.
Body Services – What would a Festival be without somewhere to have a massage, get your child’s face-painted, or perhaps get a henna tattoo?
Coffee and Chai – A crowd favourite and self-explanatory. You are welcome to sell small break associated items like biscuits, brownies; bliss balls etc from your stall but not meal/snack type items like corn on the cob or sausage rolls . Just let us know in your application if you would like to do so.
Community – We welcome applications from community groups looking to raise their profile amongst our attendees. Community stalls can sell limited merchandise with approval and distribute educational material. Please supply any merchandise details on your application. Groups must not canvas attendees on the streets and can only operate from within their stall.
Drinks (non-alcoholic) – Fresh juices or homemade ginger beer? This is the category for you! We do not allow stalls to sell alcoholic drinks at, so please do not include these items on your application, as they cannot be accepted.
Food – Stalls selling fresh food and meals onsite. Festival patrons are on the go most of the festival so consider the size of the meal and the pricing carefully. We would recommend smaller serves at a lower price. As a family friendly event, we also have regular requests for more child-friendly meal options. Somethings to consider when planning your menu!
Food- Packaged Food – This is for our stalls who sell items like honey, nuts, fudge, chocolate or jam.
Food- Snacks – Food stalls selling snacks items like ice cream, donuts, popcorn, baked goods. Treats to eat on the spot.
General Merchandise – Jewellery, clothes, homewares, shoes, hats, toys, books, garden sculptures, wind chimes – if it’s interesting and beautiful, we want you!
APPLICATION SELECTION CRITERIA
All Stalls applications will be assessed on:
- Appearance and stall presentation – well presented, colourful and creative stalls who decorate with lights at night are highly valued. We require photos with your application and we will be look at any of your website/social media pages.
- Product quality and origin – we love handmade, sustainable, local or ethical.
- Diversity – the Festival aims to minimise direct competition between stalls and provide variety for our attendees. We will be selecting a balance of both new and returning stallholders.
- Ability to follow the application process, submit all documentation and comply with Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) in a timely manner.
- Professional attitude and friendly nature when interacting with customers, volunteers and Festival staff!
- Festival Site logistic – spacing
- Festival Site restrictions – power and faculties