STALL APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
The closing date for applications has been extended and will now close on September 30th, 2018.
APPLY BELOW: Please click on your stall category to go to the relevant online application form:
- Australian Hand Crafted
- Body Services
- Coffee and Chai Stall
- Community Stall
- Drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Food – Packaged
- Food – Snacks
- General Merchandise
Stalls will be assessed on:
- Appearance and stall presentation – well presented, colourful and creative stalls who decorate with lights at night are highly valued. We require photos with your application and also look at your website/social media pages.
- Product quality and origin – we love handmade, sustainable, local or ethical!
- Diversity – the Festival aims to minimise direct competition between stalls and provide variety for our attendees. We select a balance of both new and returning stallholders.
- Ability to follow the application process, submit all documentation and comply with Workplace Health and Safety (WHS).
- Professional attitude and friendly nature when interacting with customers, volunteers and Festival staff!