Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
National Folk Festival (Festival) Payment Plans are only available for Season tickets, Season + Camping tickets and Optional Extras for Campers at the fixed Early Bird (EB)2 Price.
By purchasing a ticket under the Payment Plan the purchaser agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions in addition to the Festival’s Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
- The date of purchase is the ‘commencement date’.
- All instalments must be finalised by Friday 28 February 2020 – the ‘completion date’.
- The period between commencement date and completion date is the ‘payment period’.
- By purchasing tickets under the Payment Plan, the purchaser authorise the Festival to arrange a transfer of funds from the nominated credit card in specified amounts at weekly intervals advised at time of purchase.
- A one off $8.00 administration fee, $2.00 booking fee per ticket and 1.2% credit card fee on the total transaction amount will be added to the first instalment.
- All fees are non refundable.
- The first instalment is deducted at time of purchase.
- The weekly instalment amount will vary depending on the commencement date.
- Instalments will be deducted in equal amounts between 1am and 4am Friday morning (or next business day) via a nominated Visa Credit/Debit Card or Mastercard Credit/Debit only.
- If the Payment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday, the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that throughout the payment period:
- the nominated credit card remains valid and
- sufficient funds are available on that card.
- If the nominated credit card is declined during the payment period, the Festival will contact the purchaser.
- The Festival may suspend or cancel the Payment Plan if on two consecutive occasions an instalment is declined. The Festival will notify the purchaser if it suspends or cancels the Payment Plan.
- A Payment Plan can be reinstated and the weekly instalment will be recalculated from the date of reinstatement to the date of completion.
Any fees charged by the purchaser’s financial institution as a result of a declined instalment will be payable by the account holder.
- If a purchaser believes that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly it is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact the Festival at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the completion date.
- If the Payment Plan is cancelled by the purchaser for any reason prior to the completion date, 80% of the payments made to date, excluding all fees, will be refunded within 30 days of written notification of cancellation to the Festival.
- Tickets purchased under the Payment Plan option will only be issued after the final instalment has been processed.
- All tickets issued are subject to the Festival’s Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
If you have any queries or feedback regarding a Payment Plan please contact the Festival at email@example.com.